- 280g self-raising flour
- Large pinch of salt
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 3 tbsp veg oil
- 2 eggs
- 280 ml Greek yoghurt
- 3 tbsp chopped chives
- Put the flour and chopped chives in a large mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
- In a separate bowl, combine the feta, oil, eggs and yoghurt.
- Stir into the flour until it forms soft dough.
- Tip onto a well floured surface and shape into a flattish round.
- Brush with milk and bake for 45 minutes. Cool, then cut into wedges.
You can substitute the chives for sage or parsley, or even put in a small handful of baby spinach leaves as a variation.
I heat mine back up to eat, as it is lovely warm.