- 300 ml Pimms
- 6 Crushed ice cubes
- 5 strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 2 inches of cucumber, diced
- ¼ small melon, chopped
- Small handful of chopped fresh mint
- Make sure the Pimms and the lemonade are well chilled.
- Put the Pimms in a large jug and add the crushed ice.
- Next, put in the strawberries, cucumber, melon and mint and stir.
- Fill to the top with lemonade and serve.
Pour the lemonade in quite slowly or you will get a frothy head on it.
Serves 4-6 depending on the types of glasses used. x