- 110g butter
- 475g brown sugar
- 125 ml milk
- 200g peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 425g icing sugar
- Put the icing sugar in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and milk.
- Bring to a rolling boil and cook boil for 2 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and peanut butter, until melted.
- Pour the mixture over the icing sugar and beat until smooth.
- Pour into a 20-24cm square baking dish. Chill until firm and cut into squares.
This is such an easy recipe, but I recommend measuring out the ingredients before hand.
They are absolutely delicious if you love peanut butter.
They will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for about 5 days.