- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp coconut milk or cream
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tbsp stir-fry oil
- 500g pork fillet
- Place the coriander, curry paste, coconut milk and lime juice in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Trim the pork of any excess fat and put in the marinade mixture coating well. Cover with cling film and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 200C.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry for 4 minutes, turning so that the fillet is brown on all sides.
- Place in an ovenproof dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove and cover with foil for 5 minutes.
- Slice and place on either rice or noodles.
I actually marinated the pork for most of the day and it had totally infused by the time I roasted it.
To make it even healthier, use reduced fat coconut milk.