- 225g chocolate chip cookies
- 75g butter, melted
- 200g plain chocolate
- 200g milk chocolate
- 55g golden caster sugar
- 350g cream cheese
- 300 ml double cream, whipped
- Butter the base and sides of a springform cake tin.
- Crush the cookies in a bag with a rolling pin. Place the butter in a saucepan and gently heat until butter just melts. Turn off the heat and stir in the crushed cookies.
- Press the mixture into the base of the tin and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Melt the plain and milk chocolate together and stir to combine.
- Place the sugar and cream cheese in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped cream, the chocolate and then the Irish cream.
- Spoon the filling over the base and smooth the surface. Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Transfer to a plate and slice to serve.
This can be made the day before and kept in the fridge overnight.
It can be served with a tsp Irish cream (see pic) or with a dusting of icing sugar, or strawberries and crème fraiche.