- 350g dark chocolate
- 250g butter
- 250g dark brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 170C. Line a square tin with baking parchment.
- Put the butter and chocolate in a bowl and put in the microwave on high for 1 minute and 20 seconds. Take it out and stir until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar for a couple of minutes until smooth and fluffy.
- Fold the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and stir until well combined.
- Bake for 35 minutes when the top will form a crust and just start to crack.
- Cool completely in the tin. When cooled cut into 16 squares.
These are very yummy and no good for a diet!!!!!
They keep in an airtight tin for about 5 days.