- 225g peanut butter
- 200g dark chocolate, broken up
- 280g brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 100g self-raising flour
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Set aside 50g of the peanut butter and 50g of the chocolate.
- Line a square tin with baking parchment.
- In a saucepan, gently melt the chocolate, peanut butter and sugar, stirring gently until the sugar has dissolved.
- Turn off the heat and beat in the eggs one by one with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the flour and scrape into the square tin.
- Melt the reserved 50g peanut butter until runny and drizzle all over the top.
- Bake for 30-35 mins until it has a crust.
- Melt the reserved chocolate and drizzle over the top. Cool in the tin before cutting into 16 squares.
These are incredibly moreish!!!!!
They keep in an airtight tin for about 5 days.