- 150g dark chocolate
- 100g butter
- 3 eggs
- 75g plain flour
- 215g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 250g soft cheese
- 6o ml sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 160C. Line a square tin with baking parchment.
- Put the butter and chocolate in a bowl and put in the microwave on high for 1 minute and 10 seconds. Take it out and stir until smooth. Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in 2 eggs to combine.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, 100g of the sugar and cocoa powder. Stir in the chocolate mixture until just combined.
- In a bowl, beat together the soft cheese, sour cream and remaining sugar until smooth.
- Add the remaining egg and beat until just combined.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the bottom of the dish and then, pour the cheese mixture over the top. Using a spoon, swirl them round together to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 50 minutes when the top will form a crust and just start to crack.
- Cool completely in the tin. When cooled cut into 16 squares.
These are very yummy and no good for a diet!!!!!
They keep in an airtight tin for about 5 days.